As an MFB Member, you will be working with thousands of other folks across the state just like you to develop farm policy, programs, and services for the betterment of rural Maine.
- Working to support the needs of all Maine landowners including private property rights protection, open space availability and recreational opportunities
- Having your voice heard in the Legislature
- Being kept up to date while the legislature is in session, on the status of Farm Bureau related bills and hearings through our weekly Legislative Digest
- Receiving our quarterly publication of The Maine Farmer filled with news, resources and member stories
- Opportunities to serve on committees such as Legislative/Forestry, Horse Council, Young Farmers and Ranchers, and more
- Exclusive access to Maine Farm Bureau’s website forum (wanted/for sale)
- Eligibility to receive technical and college scholarships for you and your family
- We have a discount program for your prescriptions! Follow this link for details and to sign up
Special rates and offers from the organizations below:
Maine Farm Bureau members save $500 per unit on the purchase or lease of Case IH Maxxum® tractors; Farmall® C series utility, U series utility and 100A series tractors; self-propelled windrowers and large square balers. A $300 per unit incentive is available for Case IH Farmall® C series compact and Farmall A series utility tractors, Case IH Scout® utility vehicles and other hay tools, including round balers, small square balers, disc mower conditioners and sicklebar mower conditioners. Visit your dealer and make your best deal. Then present your discount certificate to subtract another $300 – $500 from the bottom line. Your certificate, along with valid ID, must be presented to the Case IH dealer in advance of delivery to receive the discount.
Maine Farm Bureau members can save up to $2,500 on the purchase or lease of eligible Cat® wheel loaders, small and medium dozers, backhoe loaders, compact track loaders, multi terrain loaders, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, mini hydraulic excavators and excavators. Members also receive an additional $250 credit on work tool attachments purchased with new Cat machines. These discounts can be combined with any current retail discount, promotion, rebates or offers available through Caterpillar or its dealers, with the exception of the Cat NCBA membership incentive.
You must present the certificate at time of purchase or lease quote to receive the discount. One certificate required per machine. Eligible Farm Bureau members may obtain an unlimited number of certificates, but certificates do expire. If you have questions or need help obtaining the certificate, please call 207-622-4111 or visit your local FB office.
Members of Maine Farm Bureau also receive discounts to events at the Cross Insurance Arena! Follow this link for details.
Maine Farm Bureau members receive special access to the John Deere’s GreenFleet™ Loyalty Rewards program, providing members with a free two-year Platinum 2 membership. It’s easy to become a GreenFleet member too! Just sign up for John Deere GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program using a valid member ID and zip code for membership verification, and become a Platinum 2 level by visiting www.JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau! A valid email address is required to be eligible for this benefit.
Whether you are looking for an upscale hotel, an all-inclusive resort or something more cost-effective, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has the right hotel for you! As a Maine Farm Bureau member, you will save up to 20% off the Best Available Rate* at over 8,000 participating hotels worldwide. Discover the benefits of booking your vacation with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts as a Maine Farm Bureau member. Our vast portfolio of hotels and resorts offer a variety of accommodations to meet your travel needs. Wherever people go, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.